10 Minute Warm Up
It’s very important that before doing your routine you do a little warm-up, so that your body is activated and is prepared to exercise. You can heat in different ways, you just have to find your favorite.
9 Exercises At Home To Keep Fit:
– The push-ups help strengthen the shoulders, triceps and chest, and at the same time activate your heart rate.
– Lunges is a effective body-weight exercise that works your legs and buttocks, strong thigh muscles and hamstrings and strengthen the core. Regular performance will help you run faster and improve your flexibility.
–Jumping jacks are a great cardio and lower body exercise, is also effective for burning calorie.
-Strengthen your legs by doing squats.
– Work your abs with crunches.
– You will work on balance and core strength and get your heart rate with plank exercise.
–Sit up is a great workout to strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles.
– Butt kicks are a effective warm-up exercise since it slowly increases your heart rate.
– The wall sit exercise are an real quad burner, strengthening the muscles in the front of your thighs.
Home workout plan for ten week:
Squat 20 reps, plank 30 second, crunches 25 reps, jumping jack 10 reps, lunge 25 reps, wall sit 45 second, sit up 35 reps, Butt Kick 20 reps and Push Up 10 reps.
Squat 30 reps, plank 30 second, crunches 20 reps, jumping jack 40 reps, lunge 15 reps, wall sit 60 second, sit up 55 reps, butt kick 35 reps and push up 25 reps.
Squat 25 reps, plank 15 second, crunches 25 reps, jumping jack 35 reps, lunge 15 reps, wall sit 25 second, sit up 10 reps, butt kick 10 reps and push up 20 reps.
Squat 20 reps, plank 40 second, crunches 30 reps, jumping jack 50 reps, lunge 25 reps, wall sit 35 second, sit up 30 reps, butt kick 25 reps and push up 15 reps.
Squat 35 reps, Plank 60 second, Crunches 30 reps, jumping jack 55 reps, lunge 60 reps, wall sit 45 second, sit up 40 reps, butt kick 50 reps and push up 15 reps.
The Weekend Rest day
First week: 30-second sprint, 45-second jog (x5)
Second week: 35-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
Third week: 45-second sprint, 60-second jog (7x)
Fourth week: 50-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)
Fifth week:. 55-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
Sixth week. 60-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
Seventh week:. 65-second sprint, 60-second jog (5x)
Eighth week:. 70-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
Ninth week: 75-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
Tenth week: 80-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)
Do Not Forget To Stretch
For your health and for the best recovery of your muscles, you should always stretch at the end of a training session. You see stretching your whole body, from the twins to the neck, in a relaxed way and feeling how the muscle relaxes.
In this way your body will understand that the training routine is over, that it’s time to relax, rest and replenish energy with a healthy meal plans.